View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
1991 17 I Outrage value.
OutragousBob
#1 Print Post
Posted on 07/25/22 - 9:20 AM
Personal Page

Comments: 0

Hi Guys,

Been a while. The time has come to consider selling my Outrage. My kids are grown and my wife isn't much of a boater these days. Anyway, I've posted a bunch on this site about this boat in years past so I'll just touch on the highlights. I completely restored this boat in 2013. All work performed by White Mountain Fiberglass and Great Bay Marine. This included a complete restore of the interior, grinding all old gel coat off and reapplying new gel coat, new non-skid. Repower with a new 2013 Honda BF-90D (motor now has 140hrs.) all new wiring, gauges, controls and hydraulic steering. The floor over the fuel tank was also rebuilt with new marine plywood. The fuel tank was removed and repaired by the previous owner. It sits on a nice Magic tilt aluminum trailer. For the purists, the non-skid is Awlgrip in a sea mist color, light bluish grey. It looks fantastic with the desert tan but I'm sure the fact that it isn't original will dissuade some. This is the Nicest '17 I I've seen, 98% freshwater by me and 100% fresh water by the previous two owners. (Lake Sunapee and Winni) I use it once a year to take the kids to the Isle of Shoals off the N.H. coast and completely wash and flush after. No bottom paint. For electronics it has a Huminbird 780i color fish finder/chart plotter and Marine radio. Photo is last week on Merrymeeting lake. I had 6 adults in it for a first and the boat planes off with little effort. With just me it is good for 40-42 mph and although I didn't open it up with the six people I'd guess it would be lowered to 34ish mph. Give me your opinions on value, I honestly have not been following the market at all.

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
May 7, 2024 - 4:53 AM
Users Online
Welcome
jshllen1980
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 15
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 50,059
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,626
· Sport 13 1,358
· Outrage 18 551
· Nauset 16 399
· Sport 15 363

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.14 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 83,298,429 unique visits