View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
Chuck Bennet
ritzyrags
#1 Print Post
Posted on 10/01/21 - 9:04 PM
Project Albums

Comments: 36

Good to be here with you all again..
Having resolved some pre "Covid Time Period" issues about a huge set back regarding our postal services failure to deliver shipment after a one year late delivery date..I came by an after the fact delivery of materials from our "go to"supplier of Whaler logos and decals Magic Brush..Janiss was floored upon hearing of this late date of delivery and was glad that the mystery had finally been solved.Got the decals here good enough even though the need for them had long been past. Time and tide will wait for no man and especially not for the sake and deliveries of our latest postal services. Through our brief chat I was told that our "Go To Guy" Chuck Bennet had retired from professional and private functions in regard to the timeless Whaler rank and list subjects and inquiries..I was somehow relieved to hear that he was still with us though retired.The first rumor having being that he had passed away,I was glad to hear that it had been a bit of "Fake News" info.Has anyone gotten some latest info and interaction with our Old Buddy Chuck lately?I will forever be grateful for all the help and good advice's given to one and all about various Whaler topics.I had a number of personal chats with Chuck and came to understand of his Professionalism and willingness to go beyond in his efforts to find facts and solutions for my Classic Whaler subjects and inquiries..Kudos to Chuck to be remembered as one of the Good Guys out there..In this ever increasingly aging Classic Whaler World..Please feel free to give some news and input..From our Northern Western Coast..

Dont lie
Dont Cheat
And dont give up..

ritzyrags
#2 Print Post
Posted on 10/01/21 - 11:01 PM
Project Albums

Comments: 36

And again...Thank You all for your responses..

Dont lie
Dont Cheat
And dont give up..

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
April 30, 2024 - 10:01 AM
Users Online
Welcome
Oglesbird
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 13
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 50,035
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,626
· Sport 13 1,358
· Outrage 18 551
· Nauset 16 398
· Sport 15 363

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.15 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 83,177,554 unique visits