View Thread
Before Posting, Please Read Our Posting Guidelines Below.

1. Use the full 4 digit year for everything you are asking your question about. Example: 1962, 1988, 2000, 2011
2. Include the correct name of your Whaler model. Example: Montauk 17, Montauk 170, Outrage 26, Outrage 260
3. Include the length when necessary. Example: 16, 17, 18, 20, 22
4. Do not post your email address anywhere on this site as it is already in your user profile.

Print Thread
Great Looking Place
cdnwhaler
#1 Print Post
Posted on 04/02/05 - 9:13 AM
Personal Page

Comments: 0

I just wanted to chime in with Congratulations and Good Luck.
This is a great looking place. When you fellows do something theres no halfway is there.

All the best.

Peter - [color=red]1984 22 Outrage[/color]

Mike
#2 Print Post
Posted on 04/02/05 - 9:14 PM
Site Owner
Personal Page
Photo Albums
Project Albums

Comments: 1

Thanks Peter!

How's the boat coming along? I'm looking forward to seeing some pic's when you get the chance. With the canvas and generator she'll be good for some great cruising and fishing trips.

I suppose the boys are chompin' at the bit to get her out for a spin.

Mike
#3 Print Post
Posted on 04/02/05 - 9:26 PM
Site Owner
Personal Page
Photo Albums
Project Albums

Comments: 1

Here are some shots that Peter sent me a couple months ago of his Outrage with the new canvas installed.

Check out the headroom!

Looking good!

http://www.whalercentral.com/photogal...p?album=34

cdnwhaler
#4 Print Post
Posted on 04/03/05 - 11:46 AM
Personal Page

Hi Mike,
You bet the kids are chomping at the bit. In fact we practiced cooking burgers on the new Coleman stove the other night. The stove will go on a bait table then mounted on a fixture that fits in the gunwale rod holder.

I haven't had time, nor access to the boat, to play with those lights you sent. I month or more ago I took the boat to a dealer for some gelcoat repairs that I was too chicken to try my first time with gel. Seems their customers have been so enthralled with this giant ancient whaler, and all it's wood, in the building the dealer asked if they could keep it in their new showroom for a while. I "reluctantly"Wink agreed to let it sit all snug warm for the rest of winter.

In return the dealer has agreed to take the boat off the tralier so I can do some of those trailer mods you and I discussed a while ago.Grin

I look forward to creating my own page here once I get some some pics on the water, liquid water that is.

Regards,

Peter - [color=red]1984 Outrage 22'[/color]

Edited by cdnwhaler on 04/03/05 - 12:01 PM

cdnwhaler
#5 Print Post
Posted on 04/04/05 - 9:55 AM
Personal Page

Jeez Jeff,
You're kidding. I thought you had those ones. I must be losing it as to who I've sent them to and who I haven't.

Of course now that we have the "new & improved" Whaler Central with the ability to self load our pictures or even start a personal webpage this problam shouldn't occur again. Should it.

The extra canvas was made by the fellow that makes canvas for the BW dealer on the Queensway in Toronto. He's actually a contractor who lives 5 minutes from my house and his shop is 15 minutes. The camper back addition was $1,500 CDN. There's a few minor tune ups we need to do but all in all it's great.

1984 Outrage 22

Jump to Forum:
Bookmark and Share
Today's Date & Time
May 21, 2024 - 3:13 AM
Users Online
Welcome
futuredauntless
as the newest member

· Guests Online: 12
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 50,110
Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Top 5 Models Posted
· Montauk 17 1,628
· Sport 13 1,358
· Outrage 18 551
· Nauset 16 399
· Sport 15 364

View all Models Here
Render time: 0.16 seconds Copyright WhalerCentral.com © 2003-2024 83,559,538 unique visits